Day 145: 5 Mondays to Go!

Students will be able to formulate research questions and marshal evidence to write a brief biography.

As I wandered into school this morning, one of the bio teachers informed me in an extremely cheerful way that there were only five Mondays left of school.  This is apparently a teacher trick - it's easier to count in Mondays rather than actual school days left in the year.  We are off the Monday of the last week of school, so we only have five. Five Mondays seems easy.  Downright fast, especially my students will at least one of them testing.  I am just about able to make all my lesson plans for the rest of the school year.  Sweet.


...as I was entering grades for last week's study guide, I noticed on student's answer to the question, "Why do you think many Germans resorted to violence as the economic situation worsened?" with the answer "The beer."

Comments

You may also like...

Contact Lizzy

Name

Email *

Message *