Day 77: Our Christmas Tree

We all got officially "trained" on our school's classroom set of ipads on Friday; my weekend is booked with creating review content so Monday we can play some more and get really solid on the final exam. Once we're through Monday and Tuesday, I'm home free!  Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are all exam days, so my job will consist of making sure my kiddos don't cheat and grading their work.  As a student, I don't think I ever appreciated that teachers need vacation as much - or much MORE - than the student does.  While playing with ipads, I took a picture of our classroom tree.  I thought my amazingly supportive reader base would like to see my students' creations!


Our elf "Julius" isn't quite as mischievous as others in more pinterest-inspired households, but he does get around the classroom a bit.  My students think he is "creepy".

Note the creative use of pokemon and animal-themed ornaments

Comments

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Contact Lizzy

Name

Email *

Message *