Prego Moment #4: Baby shower?

I was invited to one of Hubster's cousin's baby showers earlier this month.  When I received the invitation, I confused the cousin throwing the shower with the recipient - both are pregnant, you see.  I put in my phone that the shower was at 10 AM in West Lafayette, Indiana.  Three days before, as I was arranging carpooling with my mother-in-law, I found the invitation and discovered it was at 2 PM in Carmel - totally a different direction and significantly shorter drive. I had scheduled a haircut for Spartacus and arranged backup boy-sitting for Hubster's sake based on my original plan, when both the location and time were wrong. I'm glad I got the date right, but boy - I still have nearly four months to go before baby girl is born, I wonder what else I can confuse?

Also, fun fact for anyone driving through Carmel: they don't believe in stoplights. Only roundabouts. We counted EIGHT between the highway and the house.  Including in the middle of the subdivision.  EIGHT.

Comments

You may also like...

Contact Lizzy

Name

Email *

Message *