Top 10 Things No One Tells You About Becoming a Teacher

Excellent article about things no one tells you about in teaching school.  I could add to the list things like the number of hours I work each week, the emotional toll that my job takes on me (and my poor husband), and constant underlying fear that I am doing something wrong.  I especially appreciated number 4, downplaying the media cries that US students are falling behind in international education standards.  If you have the time to read it, are a teacher or know a teacher, and want to spend lots of time nodding vigorously in agreement, check it out:



Comments

  1. Thanks for the link :) Glad I found your blog in my traffic feed, as well. Very good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Contact Lizzy

Name

Email *

Message *